Tuesday, May 4, 2010

William's Baptism

William was baptized Saturday May 1st. Mike baptized him and his grandpa, Doug, did the confirmation. It was a great evening! Huntley (his 10 year old sister) got up to the microphone in front of a FULL chapel and sang 'When I am Baptized'. It was perfect. She did wonderfully. Everyone had watery eyes, and some of us were outright crying. It was just amazing! Their dad who lives in Hawaii came out for the week to visit the kids, and also signed papers to allow my husband, Mike, to adopt William, Huntley and Tyler. We are all so excited about this! Anyway, my parents, Ryan's parents, and Mike's parents (yes thats 6 grandparents) all came, as well as his Aunt Christina (my brothers wife) and her 2 boys, his Aunt Kristin (dad's sister) and my brother Brent and his wife Mallory. Brent gave a talk about baptism, which he just thought up while he was up there, and it was excellent! Also, Mike's cousin, Tommy and his boy were there, as well as several people from our ward. It was a great day! I will add pictures when I get them off the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment